Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A little practice at home

Save a tree, save some time, save your mind!!  This year I am trying to K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Students) for all of my speech/language students and their parents when it comes to "speech homework" or as I like to call it "home practice."  Home practice opportunities can be found on my website and/or blog.  There are a few options for home practice with either a weekly articulation calendar, monthly language/voice/fluency calendar or your child may choose to interact with games and activities under their area of need on my web page. 

This year, students can earn Bonus Reward Points in my class if they do one of the following to show that they have practiced their speech/language skills at home:
  1. Bring in a copy of the completed homework.
  2. Have their parents help them leave me an email to indicate they have completed a home practice activity.  nstreif@priorlake-savage.k12.mn.us
  3. Have their parents help them leave a comment on my Speech Spot blog to confirm they have completed a home practice activity.  http://streifspeechspot.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment